- Passaport or ID card;
- Visa to study in Portugal;
- Statement of commitment of the residence permit;
- Document attesting to the completion of secondary education or equivalent;
- Accommodation in private residence or apartment agreed with the School;
- School and / or international health insurance;
- Currency used in Portugal – Euro;
- The costs of living- prices are generally lower than in the rest of Europe. The national minimum wage is € 495.00. The average price of a restaurant meal is 10-15 Euros.
- Standard time zone: UTC / GMT no difference
- Summer time: + 1 hour
- Difference in current time zone: UTC / GMT Time 1 hour
- Abbreviation of the time zone: WEST
The climate is maritime temperate with warm summers and mild winters, many sunny days throughout the year. Small temperature range 35/10 degrees Celsius.