Why Study in ISLA Santarém?
ISLA - The Higher Institute of Management and Administration of Santarém is a private institute, located in Santarém (60 kms from Lisbon) being part of the universe of institutions of the Lusofóna Group - the Portuguese largest private higher education group.
During the 38 years of existence, ISLA Santarém has maintained an attitude of innovation in several areas of education such as courses in the areas of process management and business operations, logistics and distribution, business management, tourism, IT management and Work Safety, graduation over more than 12.000 students.
ISLA Santarem has technological specialization courses, undergraduate and master's degrees, and assigns postgraduate diplomas in areas affiliated with its roots. The main goal of our teaching is to ensure a solid scientific, technical and humanistic learning that enables graduates to exercise their profession and citizenship.
ISLA Santarém has a high level of faculty with more than 50% of teachers with PhD and experience in international development projects - Leonardo da Vinci program. Currently ISLA holds the European ERASMUS + accreditation 2022-2027.
All courses at the institution are accredited by A3ES, the Agency for Assessment and Accreditation of Higher Education Portuguese. Additionally, ISLA Santarém is a training provider accredited by DGERT (General Direction of Employment and Workplace Relations) and recognized by the ACT (Authority for Working Conditions) in the areas of work safety and by the Order of Technical Engineers (in the area Work Safety Engineering).
THESE ARE YOUR REASONS FOR CHOOSING US!
- Belong to the Lusophone Group - the Portuguese largest private higher education group;
- We have a unique and distinctive international dimension;
- We have an excellent level of employability and satisfaction among our students and alumni;
- We exchange and international mobility (Erasmus +) and international training programs;
- We have a highly qualified faculty staff;
- There is an environment of proximity between teachers and students;
- Education and Research..